Physicals went well this morning, but you never know what's going on until the blood work comes in (which we'll be able to check online this time).

Wife tried to throw me under the bus when I was getting off the exam table, holding out her index finger and asking our GP, "Isn't Mark due for a finger check?" butt LOL. Retaliation for a hot flash comment I made earlier. biggrin

Guess what? They don't give you the finger anymore! whoohoo I *am* getting a prostate check this time, but it'll be on my blood work (I had 3 vials to her 1). No more fingers unless there's a problem.

So that and my T-level will be extra info this time to the usual sugar and cholesterol stuff. I think I'm doing about the best with my lifestyle that I'm capable of so this is it. My blood pressure was good but not good enough to be taken completely off BP meds (although already reduced). I may be on them for the rest of my life (genetically inclined), but I can live with that if I have to. If only I were trying this hard at 30.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run