Update:

- Next week is annual checkup week, including a little tooth drilling on Wednesday (I'm gonna gas to Alan Parson's "I Robot" this time - kinda looking forward to it, my dentist is really cool. tuner )

- Physicals on Tuesday (doing them together), including first ever testosterone check (just curious, also want a baseline for comparing in later years). I'll post results.

- Training for NYC road trip on March 8th, booked 6 nights in same hotel (for half the price, time of year). No concerts or events, no fancy dinners, much tighter budget, doing nothing extra except for what we didn't get to last time (Met Museum, much more of Central Park, China Town/Little Italy). Main goal is to cover 20 miles on foot for 5 days (100 miles of walking Manhattan).

- Slightly twisted troubling knee/hamstring on ladder yesterday working on roofing framing. I can walk fine, just a little stiff. Staying off treadmill though, and too wet to walk outside. This is already concerning me for upcoming NYC trip in 7 months.

- Container check - wife finally ditched the rest of her baggy over-sized wardrobe, including the tan jeans I hate so much (in so many of my pics). I made some wardrobe concessions as well, stuff I won't wear outside of the house anymore.

Guess I'm going preppy now (with 34-1/2" waist smile ), I'm no longer the Great Cornholio, until I'm too old to care (pic is a couple years old, day of walking downtown Baton Rouge)...

Attached Files Great Cornholio.JPG

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run