Originally Posted by GrinderX9
Sorry the hear about your condition frown . Unfortunately I'm a heathen atheist, but a bad one. I do pray once or twice every year for mostly selfish reasons, like plz let me win the lottery and stupid thinks like that. In the last 10 years I have lost my dad and three aunts to censer, so unfortunately I can relate to what your family has to endure this days frown . I sincerely do not believe in a God, but the thought of a loving God and a afterlife is a good belief. And I'm sincerely happy that you and your family find strength and comfort in your beliefs. So in the (in my belief) unlikely chance there is a God, I did the (for me) unthinkable thing (for an Atheist) and prayed for you and your family. I which you and your family the best for the future.

Go Don Go!

Go Murphy Go!

Make medical history... (it happens all the time)

We have a BUNCH of survivors here and, we have plenty of room for a couple more.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum