Originally Posted by Sobek
Originally Posted by xXNightEagleXx
Let's remember when ED called everyone of idiots

You're having quite the case of wrongitis there. All they said was that changes would only be made on scientific data, which at the time was not available. With advances in computational power, CFD is a financially viable option now so we're starting to see improvements. Don't blame other people for your selective memory.

Oh sure, let's reinterpret given words like a religious do, i remember moderator saying basically that and before you try to put some distance between moderators and developers i'll reply by saying that they represents ED in the forum.

That being said, sure sure just because we don't have official data given directly by the Pentagon, followed by sorry for being late, let's keep an EXTREMELY bad and UNREALISTIC missiles flight model instead of something at least believable. Nope let's stick to the "a stupid barrel roll is enough to kill the missile" flight model and feel lucky to have it because we, from ED, are gods on earth and you should just feel lucky to have our, only one available modern combat, super realistic digital combat simulator.....ohh the irony in that combat is huge.
Moreover to have a believable flight model it is not required any quantum computer at all, BMS did it a long time ago.......ohhh i forgot DCS shills are prone to believe that everything ED does is the market top notch and everything else is somehow less important and should not be considered, just like the old as f**k multiplayer implementation dropped like 20+ years ago by practically any serious developer.....ahhh again yeah yeah no one has to deal with the problem that ED does.... true... i forgot they are a special kind of developers......

Last edited by xXNightEagleXx; 08/04/18 02:12 PM.