Really didnt know where to post this, but Iam sure there´s quite alot of "fine aged users" who played and still play "rogue like" games. Might want to share your games, findings.

I have recently got back to RL games and two that have cought my attention and time are...

Cogmind:

It´s still in development (version Beta_6), but plays very well and Josh seems a nice guy. Having alot of fun with this one. A scavanger robot based RL where you find/use parts from other robots you shoot down, hack terminals and other neat things.

Home site:
Cogmind

Forum:
Cogmind Forum

Available direct (no DRM + Steam key), or via Steam.

Tutorial:

--

Caves of Qud is another great RL that´s currently also in EA that Iam enjoying alot.

Been in development since 2007

Home site:
Caves of Qud

Available on ITCH.IO, GOG and Steam.

Tutorial:

Fun video with fans and devs...

Both very well recomended.

Red

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, Sapphire Pulse AMD RX 6700 12GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB, 447GB SSD´s, Samsung G6 32" , Logitech G13, G502, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Simagic Alpha Mini, and Formula Extreme FX, DC Simracing DC1 pedals, GT Omega ART cockpit, TrackIR 5.0.
AUDIO: Aiyima A07 Max, Topping E50 and L50 stack, Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 , and Shennheiser HD 560s. DAP: Hiby R3, Hiby Seeds, and iBasso IT01, Sharp MD-MT 80H Minidisc.