Originally Posted by shan2
That's great! How often are you getting the chemo?

It’s every other week for three days, generally Tuesday -Thursday. I sit in an infusion chair for like 4 hours and then they send me home with a pump o poison for the rest of Tuesday, Wednesday and half of Thursday.

I can hack that and then next few days after pretty well. Prayer and surrender to God’s will and mercy and graces are the key for me.

Again, thank you all for your prayers. My wife and I are getting ready to take a walk. It’s amazing how light physical activity drains my energy but when the hemoglobin, red counts are so low, that is to be expected. Luckily, though my platelet and white counts are low, I’m still allowed to go out and be around folks. We just have to really be mindful of germs, dirty stuff, etc.

Last edited by Airdrop01; 08/01/18 02:58 PM.

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11