Good evening all. A quick update:

Chemo today. Pump is in and annoying as heck. But I'm super happy and it's because I am BLESSED!!!!!! Seriously.

I just sent out a mass text to folks and here it is, relating to CEA blood levels (2.5 or less is good, over is indicator for metastasis):

So, while >2.5 is still positive for metastasized cancer, remember the CEA count on 5/24 was 141.4. On 7/3 it was 42.3. Today, 7/31, it is 13.4. The doctor wrote in my chart that “CEA is dramatically improved. This goes along with your clinical improvement.”

I really think I’m getting a miracle or hundreds of them. Keep praying. We are so very blessed.

Love you Christian brothers and sisters! I will go to Anointing of the Sick again this Saturday upcoming.

If you have any special intentions, let me know. I have a LOT of time on my hands. I pray so much each day, and as I've said pray for you all first thing every day and often multiple times a day. So adding a special intention is easy and welcome.

Love to all,

Don

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

16 Rejoice always. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11