Originally Posted by Blade_Meister
Originally Posted by XIII
your comments have nothing to do with criticism. it's pure hatred.think about your life.
I'm going , I do not want to stick to #%&*$#.
btw yes I also hate dcs, but this is not my idea of life.

Sorry but that statement is quite Stupid. I myself don't hate DCS, but I am angry at some of the incompetent decisions and priorities they have. 4K Cows and trains, really? Come on, there are so many things to fix in DCS besides these two items. The funniest thing to me is, when the pilot is walking through the field the immersive cows swish their tails, lift their heads, but the can't walk or move? Maybe the immersive part is that that makes cow tipping much easier and no longer only a nighttime activity? One other serious gripe I have. It now takes up to 10 minutes to load a quick scenario DCS supplied mission if one doesn't have an SSD. To the OT, the deliberate mislead, 8GB for minimum specs and the later statements of actually needing 16GBs and 32GBs for heavy missions and MP. They knew this from before 2.5 release and deliberately held out on making this Public for as long as they could to soften the potential outrage of its customers. At least that is IMHO how I see it unfolding.

S!Blade<><

PS: Tom Weiss, I see there is a flaw in the cow template.(pic 1) Could you please build a new one.(pic 2) This is killing the immersion for me. Thanks in advance. thumbsup

Sweet cows biggrin

Give a man fish and he gets food, give a man a fishing rod and he asks for another one.