Marko, thank you. You’re wonderful.

All of you, thank you and please keep it up. I’m on chemo cycle right now and this has been best day of any cycle so far. I genuinely know, believe, have utter faith and trust that if it is His will, I will receive a miracle or more. I feel utterly humbled and blessed. It is incredible. The homily at Mass Sunday evening was about having no fear. It was wonderful. Gettting our of and into Mass I face a gauntlet of hugs and love every time. I have the same here from all of you. I love you and you are a blessing to me. I continue to pray for you, that the Holy Spirit washes over you like the dew fall, that you’re filled with love, that you know you’re loved, and that His glory strengthens you and your faith, and that it grows like a mustard seed.

I’ll post updates as warranted or requested.

Love to all.

Don

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11