"Pooch, you're kinda proving my point, having to turn ALL they eyecandy off to get worse frames than 1.5 & have it look worse is NOT progress."

Well, I showed screenies at the screenshot section and I posted one here that I thought showed that I WASN'T turning ALL the eye candy off. I understand that people running super rigs are frustrated that they can't run this. That's why my point is, that, I'm surprised that I can run it it on my laptop, at all, and still have it look good and run well.
And I'm running this at 1920 x 1080. Oddly enough, when I first picked the Spit and the map up, I automatically turned down the res to 1600 x 900 because I fully expected not to be able to run at my screens resolution. It actually runs like crap at the lower setting, which doesn't make sense to me. Stuttering and micro-freezes. It seems to prefer the high res...which is good.

"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia