Originally Posted by bisher
Okay Ice. What community has an ear to ED and is ruining this game by making excuses? I would like to kick their ass smile

Go to the official forums and have a field day smile

Originally Posted by GrayGhost
Originally Posted by - Ice
Sure. Suggest a better, more fitting term? Either way, you've already helped me prove my point. Thanks!

What have you proven that we didn't know? As for a more fitting term? You've been informed of the facts I guess? smile

I've already stated the point twice; feel free to re-read previous posts. Thanks again!

It's more likely you'll never perform a missile avoidance maneuver smile
Calculations are done at all times - there's just no coordination.

Sorry, what??? I can't see how that connects with my statement. Why would I never perform a missile avoidance maneuver; read: go defensive?

No, you claimed each client simulates each missile independently.... so does each client simulate the FM of each aircraft independently as well? ie, in a dogfight, your client simulates the FM of the missile and the FM of both our aircraft and my client separately simulates the FM of the missile and the FM of both our aircraft? It was kind of a rhetorical question, obviously if each client calculates the FM of each asset in the air --- aircraft, weapons, missiles, etc, then the game is doing a lot of work it does not need to.

Right.

Good.

It isn't broken ... what it is, is old.

It's old and broken. Maybe it would pass for when we had 56K modems and could blame it on that but in 2018? I would like to hear how you can say it's not broken?

- Ice