Oh my. Whatever happened to the "live and let live" philosophy? I guess you're done being civil?

Originally Posted by usafmtl40
This is where you are wrong Ice. I asked who had and their thoughts. Good thoughts, bad thoughts.....but as long as they have it I want to talk to them. YOU DON'T HAVE IT...so do me a favor and STFU. There, how is that? That direct enough for you? I don't care about your opinion about the Hornet BECAUSE YOU DON'T OWN IT!!!!!! You're the kind of person who thinks that since this is a public forum you have to inject. Well sometimes you don't.

I don't care whether you care or not. Nowhere in this thread have I claimed to have owned the Hornet and any discussion of the Hornet (if any!) was made under the bigger discussion of ED and DCS. These discussions were participated in by numerous other members and that's who I'm talking to and what I'm talking about. I'm not injecting anything into your Hornet good thoughts/bad thoughts discussion but since the other discussions are occurring in this thread, that's why I'm here. I find it amusing that you claim to be an ex-moderator but you don't seem to grasp this concept.

Originally Posted by usafmtl40
So do me favor, report me to a moderator for telling you to STFU and have a nice day.

How about you do yourself a favor and follow your own advice that you were so high-horse about earlier in this thread? It seems like it is you who needs to take a chill pill.

- Ice