Nothing in your quoted post was anti-DCS. The post I was responding to didn't even have anything to do with DCS or the Hornet. I wonder if you'll admit to your bias or are you still composing your post where you call out Boomer and bisher?

Or are you retracting previous statements?
Originally Posted by usafmtl40
3. Heating discussions are one thing. Pissing contest usually = attacking each other.
4. Different opinions are fine, as I said, attacking the person for their opinion is not.

You like F/A-18, good. You don't like the F/A-18 good. You like the FM good, you don't like the FM, good. See the train of thought here? No opinion is a bad one in my eyes because to each his own. I have been saying over and over again. You trackin' now?

I agree no one should be attacking you but could you do me a favor and calm it down a bit?

I honestly wonder why people feel the need to say "calm down"?? I'm just chilling right here smile

You do not even own the Hornet and instead of us talking about it we have done everything else but doing that. So with all do respect I would really like to talk to people here about the Hornet without your anti DCS injects.

Since when was owning a module a pre-requisite to joining a discussion?

- Ice