I don't know what to make of Ice, he seems upset, or makes comments that are inexplicable or contradictory because he has to win the argument or he has to be the SME on everything, despite their being no argument, attacks people despite posts that echo basically the same opinion, effectively supporting him or the same view. I don't want to say these things, but I don't know what the f### is happening. There may be more than one person in there, or he may now actually be a fanboy. I think he secretly has a thing for ED despite his posts, can't come to grips with it, or he may be confused. I know he wants to take over the forum or whatever thread he gets involved in, to root it out wherever it may be, although at times the posts don't make sense and come out of both sides of his mouth, and I can't understand what he's talking about.

However, I am not a student of ED such as yourself, will never walk through the hallowed halls at Duxford or at ED, or ever be inducted into the ED Hall of Fame. I can tell you that I just attempted a landing on the carrier, and in the instant just prior to landing, two of my compadre Hornets, in an apparent "switch" maneuver, smashed into the back of the carrier simultaneously in a plume of smoke. I was able to land on the deck using a 15.6" notebook no less - I'm that good, or I used to be, and I know that's what they both would have wanted. I know somebody alluded to some kind of renaissance occurring at ED, but the more things change, the more they stay the same, eh.