I'm not talking about buying it or not buying it, there's really not much choice anyway, so most people who are interested will probably buy it, and if you're a big fan of the F-18C, the once ugly duckling YF-17, then you're happy. But not one of their original FC aircraft, particularly superiority aircraft which put them on the map, has been enhanced with any minor in the cockpit functionality or improvements such as adding some additional radar functionality, or slightly more fidelity of the TWS. The only reason I heard of them was because of the Lomac, FC series, I was never involved with the TFC. It makes you wonder what ED has been doing for the past 15 years, if the most basic of things like low speed flight behavior is not completely developed, and I'm not talking about simply crashing a plane into the deck. I regard patches as stitching a torn piece of clothing, it makes you feel a bit better superficially that a few of the numbers have been moved around, but it's not the same as having the original thing.