bisher, you are a nasty person for giving just one image of the Hornet with that skin. More screenies with different angles would be needed to make the world right again! biggrin

Originally Posted by Azazel
DCS' F/A-18C Hornet is by far the best flight sim I have ever flown. The flight modeling is spectacular. Nothing comes close. I used to come here all the time, but its turned into a hatefest for DCS. I go elsewhere now rather than read the latest #%&*$# from ICE. Bye.

Interesting. You go elsewhere now but decide to break your cherry by making your first post a #%&*$# one about me. Such an honor! I wonder if you know that you can skip over content you don't like? Don't read what you don't want to read? Maybe even use the ignore function of the forums? Nah! Too much work, I guess! Bye!!

Originally Posted by Azazel
DCS' F/A-18C Hornet is by far the best flight sim I have ever flown. The flight modeling is spectacular. Nothing comes close.

Originally Posted by IceecI
"The flight modeling is spectacular."
Why do I hear that every time a new module comes out? People apparently become so knowing of any planes' handling characteristics that they feel need to speak out.

I guess Azazel is an ex-Hornet driver! biggrin

Originally Posted by IceecI
Can you name some planes which drop nose when putting flaps down? I'd be interested.

I'd be interested in that as well!

- Ice