OK, I had an hour so I fixed the exploding SuperStallion and the Hook. I had to scale them down engineering wise, the masses and torque forces the helicopters generate (because they are so freakishly heavy) were exceeding the torque limits built into the damage routines. They fit into the model now, fly like they're supposed to, and don't explode. I uploaded all of the flyable helicopter dyn files onto the server, along with the recompiled .exe (no debug code!). Have fun!

I still intend on fixing the Kiowa, but it will have to wait until I get time, maybe this weekend. I'd also like to fix the nose-down problem of the Bell AH-1's, but that will have to wait too.
I've also noticed that the Hind has no roll restoring forces, which needs to be looked into as well.

Last edited by Javelin; 05/30/18 04:51 AM.