Originally Posted by sinner6
I have nothing to add aside from that I am having a whole bunch of fun with this!

That's the bottom line. The game is a whole bunch of fun. I catch myself just laughing out loud when some heroic OPFOR comes charging at "us". He get's at least 45 LRM's and then, if I don't really care about the salvage, a AC 20 +++ (+20 damage and +20 stab, just got it) and a SRM 6+++ and watch it blow to pieces.

Good laughs. BUT, also good tactics and terrain use can seriously pay off in this game.

At this point in time, I would like to see it changed to a 6 man lance. For me, it would be one scout, 2 LRM fire support, and 2 killers, two long and medium range and one bad ass brawler. Just my opinion so far.

Still wondering how you guys with all those laser beams do in lunar and martian/desert biomes.

edit: right now I am marking time. I am training up my scrubs. Am out looking for the "1 and 1/2 to two skull" missions so I can train them up. On the 1 and 1/2 skull ones I run a scout, 2 LRM support (one of which is a noob in a almost zero armor ShadowHwk with a LRM 15, LRM 10 and LRM 5 with 4 loads of ammo) and, me in a Highlander with a Gauss, AC 5+++ and , a LRM 15++. 3 scrubs and me and, it can get really hairy on some of those 2 skull missions. edit: almost just now lost both my new scrubs. They lived but in med bay for weeks now.

Am pretty much traveling around hunting for rare weapons till I decide to do the next campaign mission. On the 3 skull missions I run my "regulars", all the original guys and me.

We blow em up REAL GOOD!

Last edited by Nixer; 05/28/18 04:43 AM.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum