Hi Woozle24,
I've had some crash problems too, I've watched carefully as I've been testing my own mods and one of the issues seems to have something to do with selecting a specific Session. If you attempt to switch to another scenario after picking one already, it crashes. If you select a Session, play a round, then go back in to select another Session, it crashes. I've learned to simply shut down the program and restart if I want to select a different map or scenario. It would be nice if someone fixed that.

I've also had it crash when going through the menus setting up a session if I double-click on a selection. Single-clicking works, double-clicking doesn't.

I can point you into the block of code where the input controls for yaw are processed, if that would help. Go into:
...\EECHSourceCode\aphavoc\source\gunships\dynamics\

I'm working on dynamics.c, and in \dynamics\common\co_force.c and co_event.c

What kind on problems are you experiencing with Yaw? I'm not happy with the code not addressing the yawing moments the tail surfaces put on the airframe, only a tail rotor is addressed in the code. I intend on adding in something to simulate the vertical stabilizer. I've got an equation I've used before for a similar sim, on an airplane.
Javelin

Last edited by Javelin; 05/27/18 05:47 AM.