Can you guys give me a screenshot of a fully-upgraded Argo please?

RK, how do you like to do your precision shots? For mechs I don't care about, I just CT them, for those I want, I do my stability trick. My son likes to take out one leg with a precision shot, then called shots to the other leg.

There's quite a few graphical bugs in the game, most notably how it would seem to hiccup a little bit and my units would teleport to where they're going instead of a smooth move animation. Still playable though. They should do something about the load times though, and would be good to be able to rename saves.

I like doing the story missions as soon as they come up. I think I only did an extra mission twice before going to the story mission. I like to think my presence is needed ASAP, after all, this is a campaign to reclaim Kamea's throne and the time it takes to travel alone is a very long time! I think it should even be longer; doesn't the lore say that jumpships needed a week to recharge their jump drives? And jumpships that can do two jump consecutively were rare? In the game, it only takes a day or two between jumps!

- Ice