Originally Posted by Sokol1
LOL. Now is really confusing. smile

This board in your picture in what I circle the main chip (is STM32?) - is called EJoy (short for EasyJoy32), an USB controller for joysticks, ready to use.

You install this EJoy in joysticks(throttle and etc) in place of MMjoy2, not an "aggregator" board for MMjoy2. Apples and Oranges.

Based on specifications in ED forum EJoy (EasyJoy32) don't support CD4021B - so is not an easy option for Thrustmaster FCLS, F22PRO...

No it was me who was really confused smile ........... I am not on any of the other Forums so didn't know about this Board but I now realise from you and rel4y that the Ejoy3 is a replacement for the Arduino , not an additional board , which is what I thought it was for , eg for making a Cockpit with many buttons etc. Had I known this I would not of Ordered it .

And Thanks rel4y , I now know what the Switch is for on the 74HC165 boards , that was one of the questions I asked the Seller (as everything is in Chinese) and She couldn't tell me , so She has asked the Ejoy guy to contact me instead but so far I haven't heard anything, so I don't know about the license etc either.

I haven't decided what to do with it yet , ( sell,keep,return?) I was happy with MMjoy2 and the Arduino and only just figured all that out and bought more parts for more conversions.....

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1