I have most of Robert Plant´s solo work, up on till "Mighty ReArranger". I think it´s really mature stuff, and albums like "Now and Zen" or "Manic Nirvana" were ahead of there time when they came out. Great stuff all over, when your good, your good! winkngrin

It´s hard for me to Imagen why someone would want to get stoked at a Robert Plant concert! I mean althought I quit drinking/partying some years ago, It´s not like I would do that at a Robert Plant concert. I would if it was someone like "The Toy Dolls", or any party band, but Iam just to chilled out for that now. But yeah, I get what you mean by "animal magnatisime" hahaha!

I really like what theses guys are up to...

Line-up:
Black Country Communion

Jason Bonham on drums, and Glenn still has a great voice.

Red

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, Sapphire Pulse AMD RX 6700 12GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB, 447GB SSD´s, Samsung G6 32" , Logitech G13, G502, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Simagic Alpha Mini, and Formula Extreme FX, DC Simracing DC1 pedals, GT Omega ART cockpit, TrackIR 5.0.
AUDIO: Aiyima A07 Max, Topping E50 and L50 stack, Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 , and Shennheiser HD 560s. DAP: Hiby R3, Hiby Seeds, and iBasso IT01, Sharp MD-MT 80H Minidisc.