Originally Posted by Tom_Weiss
I can't tell the difference between OB or R - but I can say that 2.5 in my particular case does not work at all.

the irony of this is that now I can dedicate myself in creating skins for Il-2 Sturmovik and P3D exclusively ...

I hope at some point I'll be able to install DCS again.

Like, won't even spool up?

For me, the first time loading a mission in both 2.5 and 2.5 OB took a LONG time (~6-10 min) to the point I thought it had frozen (that's a long load time for an SSD based install) , but after that it smoothed out.

It's a minor issue, but would be nice if such back-end maintenance was done as part of the update process itself, so it was more clear what's going on.

In general, the first launch of OB on my machine hung a bit, but seemed fine on subsequent launches. I suspect it was reaching a lot of items.

Point being, if it's launching and appearing to freeze, it might still be working along.

Last edited by AggressorBLUE; 05/02/18 04:16 PM.

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION