Another post from these failures to add to the thread....

[Linked Image]

More so the "I haven't seen it and neither have the dev team.

Good thing I haven't updated to the latest patch.....BAWK (no that is not a spelling mistake) won't even Install and the last thing I want ED doing is shutting me down with an update so I can not roll back and then no longer able to continue on this thread.
Could be a conspiracy theory here gents. ED release an update, old mate Winfield here updates and ED pull the roll backs and at the same VEAFAIL pull out of development of the BAWK.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The Great Circus of VEAFAIL use this statement almost as often as every other 3rd party developer when bugs pop up "it's not our day job we do this in our spare time" yet the countless time Chris has stated "It was working last time I checked"

Pathetic

If this was posted over at ED it would be deemed 'off topic" I dispute that claim, as this has everything to do with the 'damage model' that VEAFAIL have put forward to the consumer. How much more damage can VEAO do to their reputation as 'developer's? When it comes to the 'damage model' it is far better than anything ED\TFC\Belsimtek could produce.