Just took the last of my meds, feel great and ready to go full throttle. Half-ass workouts this week were lame, for both if us, feeling weak and just not into it. But at least we kept it going, if in a minimal way. Today is our off day (sort of wink ), we'll start hitting it hard again tomorrow morning with a 5k walk at LSU (Epilepsy),

16 weeks to Pensacola (to the day), we're going to focus on abs/stomach work now, which goes along with BF%. My feet are feeling great, even after NYC. I'd love to start running for real but I'm not sure how much impact I want to put on my knees and ankles anymore, especially off the cushiony treadmill. That is, I want to be in the best shape possible, but not to the detriment of my health 10 or 20 years from now.

Two weeks after Pensacola I turn 51 (wife 5 weeks later) and we're really wanting to get our 50's off to a good start with all Normal numbers on our blood work.

++++++++++

Not related to thread...other than some design work and construction I'm doing with my father during the day (fixing wood rot and starting a sunroom), I'm about to put a full effort into self-education as it relates to my F-19 game, including lots of evenings at the library (local and LSU, we enjoy the atmosphere). I have the time and opportunity to make it happen, and with all the support I need (she still has a knack at helping me solve my algebra/trig problems). It's a matter of keeping interest and passion going for the long-haul, and it helps to recreate some 80's college library study nostalgia (but without the football 'study partner' guy...lol).

Part of that nostalgia is frequent Godfather's Pizza after study time, but they no longer exist in the area. Maybe we'll hit the Mellow Mushroom off campus every so often.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run