I wouldn't sweat it. There are different kinds of stones, caused by different things. When I was a kid, they put me on a huge list of things to avoid, mainly relating to calcium. Years later, same kind of stones (calcium oxalate), and they said diet doesn't make a difference, don't worry about avoiding anything in particular. Eat right, drink water. I was told that after lab results enough times that I don't even send the stones off to be analyzed...they're all the same kind, why would I? You should get your analyzed though, it might be one of the other kinds that can indicate other issues.
IMO, I doubt you're getting too much protein. Use a food tracking app and it will show you the balance of carb/protein/fat you take in so you can make adjustments. If your calories are coming 50% carb, 25% protein and 25% fat, you're doing good for a healthy diet from what I've read.
Watch that salt if you get store bought soups and asian food. Those apps can help you track your salt too.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor