Sir,
How do you feel about a playable BRDM-AT? The BRDM is playable, and the Spandrel is playable on the BMP-2. Can we just move the Spandrel from the BMP to the BRDM? Time and money I know, but really it would just be an issue of time.

Can we make the BMP-1 playable? Essentially, it would be a BMP-2 with a Sagger and 73mm recoiless rifle.

Is it possible to make the T-80BV playable? Or is the FCS of the T-80 still a mystery to Esim?

It would be nice to have an older M-60 without TIS. It would be amazing to have a playable Chieftain, though I may be asking for too much there. I would also like a playable M151 Tow Jeep, though I do realize the Humvee is an acceptable substitute.

I have been playing SB since August 2000. Has it been 18 years already? I played SB Pro on my desktop in 2010 but it didn't run good. I gave it a try on my laptop in 2012 but again, I had problems. I finally bought a gaming laptop this year, and the artwork and vehicles are really beautiful. The infantry weapons are outstanding. Everyone at Esim please take a bow.