Originally Posted by Fracture
Nice to see your starts improving.

I raced motocross for 11 years, so if you have any questions about racing ask away smile

Thanks!

First...let me apologize...I know it's painful for an experienced motocrosser to watch super noob footage like mine wink . I put it up there for family and friends mostly. When I was thinking about joining, I was scouring Youtube for beginner footage to see what the deal was and didn't find much so maybe it will help someone on the fence. Being 50 and new to dirtbiking...I think I've plateaued somewhat skill wise. The best advice is always practice, practice, practice. With a demanding job, getting time to show up on race day is about all I can squeeze in so my improvement is very slow. Starting so late at my age...there seems to be a problem connecting the gonads to the throttle hand. I know I would take less of a pounding if I kept on the gas and cleared some of these step-up jumps I'm flat landing on the face.

I set a goal for myself to try and race a full season this year...and have fun! thumbsup The pre-gate-drop jitters are still there after 16 drops under my belt...don't think they're going away anytime soon. Racing the Nationals in 2 weeks...2 motos Sat. and 2 on Sun. It's my first so we'll see if I can make it a second day.

salute

Asus Z87 Sabertooth motherboard
Windows 7 64 bit Home edition
Intel I5 4670K @ 4.4 ghz
16 gig 1866mhz Corsair Vengence Pro memory
EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4gb Video Card
Intel 510 series 120gb SSD (boot drive)
Samsung 840 1TB SSD
Onboard Realtek sound

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"