Originally Posted by erichos
Hello Slarti,

it looks like problem with shift register board. Are you sure that you use board with IC 4021? Try to check the wiring between shift register board and Pro Micro board. If is all OK I think it is only MMJoy2 problem and we can solve it.

Look at your picture:

[Linked Image]

If joystick in the upper left-hand corner is RED it`s a problem. So again plug out joystick and plug in to USB port again, then click to your device in Device list, joystick must be BLUE. Now you can click Load sets from device and you can see your settings, then you can edit your setting, click Save sets to device, after uploading settings MMJoy2 restart your device and again you have to see BLUE joystick before you click Load sets from device and verify your settings.

Good luck

@StrangeD0S

I can see that Sokol1 gave you all info. Is it OK now?

Hey Erichos,
I got it working, KB and Sokol talked me through some things. It was either 1. a bad solder on my ground connection or not quite understanding the order that I had to do things in. It's all completed, and working on my desktop now! Thx for the reply. I'm re-reading KBs FLCS/TQS conversion thread and have seen you mentioned multiple times in helping out KB with areas he was stuck in. thanks for all the help. I'll be attempting the TQS soon and wanted to read through that thread. I'm also slowly reading through this thread as well...all great stuff.

Last edited by Slarti; 04/05/18 01:44 AM.