That's a waste of time, being down on yourself. We've all been there. Stay positive, just get back to it. You did it once, you can do it again. Probably easier since you know how to do it better now. Set short term goals to hit, don't worry about the finish line.
IMO, join a gym and get on a stationary bike there. Put on some headphones, listen to music, watch a movie or get some audio books (that's my thing) and go to it. On the road, you have to be mindful of drivers, the road etc. You can unplug your brain more in the gym and it's safe. Also, there's no downhill coasting on a stationary--it's ALL exercise. Personally, I do the recumbent bike since it's comfortable and works a couple more muscles. Find one that shows your heart rate. Start light, build up your time, then base your level on your heart rate as you ease into your ideal heart rate. IIRC, that's 220 minus your age (max heart rate)...75-80% of that is where you want to be for your exercise to burn fat.
Give the intermittent fasting a chance. It's effective and not hard to keep up with. A good app/website for tracking calories and macros is enlightening. Don't guess about what you're taking in or you can wreck all of your efforts.
You can get that BP down, as well as cholesterol and blood sugar in no time. The rest will come. The sooner you start, the sooner you start hitting goals! Get the endorphins going, it works.

Find some new favorite foods that work for you. You don't have to go cold turkey, just start limiting how often you eat the favorite stuff. Have a cheat meal every week...not a cheat "day" though. You'll find you enjoy it a LOT more, so in the end you're still happy and have something to look forward to.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor