I should have mentioned, I actually am eating mussels, clams, octopus and oysters, but usually from a can so they don't look nearly as delicious as those pics. It's been a while since we've purchased the fresh stuff, usually to make a seafood pot with crab boil or a gumbo. readytoeat

++++++++++

Dude, that sucks! frown Are you stretching first? Very very important. I'll try to describe some of what we do before we touch the weights...

1. Place your hand on your opposite shoulder, arm in front of your neck, then reach your hand back as far as you can on your shoulder blade. With your free hand, grab your elbow (or use your wrist) in front of your face and push it towards your neck as far as you can. Hold for a few seconds, then repeat with other arm.

2. Repeat #1, but this time bring your arm behind your neck, hand on opposite shoulder blade. With your free hand, reach behind your head to grab your elbow, then pull it back as far as you can. Hold for a few seconds, then repeat with other arm.

3. Hug yourself, walking your fingers along your shoulder blades as far as you can and hold. Switch arm position (one on top of the other) and repeat.

4. Stand up straight, one hand on hip, the other arm extended upwards and curled over your head, then reach as far as you can in the direction your hand is pointing. Hold for a few seconds, then repeat with other arm.

Then we do some leg stretches, but I think upper body is far more important and easier to injure.

Last edited by MarkG; 04/03/18 10:30 PM. Reason: elbow, not shoulder

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run