Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
I hear ya! No soft drinks at all, we just get my daughter a Dr Pepper on the weekend and I have a little sweet tea. I didn’t think I could cut back the tea, but once you get used to water, it becomes what you crave. I use a sport bottle with a wide mouth and I buy ice bags for the softer ice to crunch on with it. I don’t drink anymore either. Had some wine last summer on vacation, then our anniversary in Oct. Eh, that’s fine. Just not interested.
I went to black coffee too. Didn’t fit with the interrmitent fasting and I can drop 3-4 tspn of sugar a day. The Commity praline pecan is just fine without it.

What are you eating lately?

[Linked Image]

biggrin

Seriously, as much seafood as we can afford.

Two nights ago I took a pic of marinated shrimp salads we made to take next door to my parents for dinner...

[Linked Image]

Spinach, tomatoes, British cucumbers, avocado, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, whole grain pasta, boiled egg, the usual (ran out of black olives). We'll have a salad of some sort (usually shrimp or grilled chicken), or baked/sautéd fish on a good evening, otherwise it's Greek yogurt/cottage cheese with kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, granola or slivered almonds, again the same ol' that I've posted for years now. On page 1 of this thread (Dec. 2015) I show a pic of the inside of my fridge, not much has changed.

I've become addicted to Costco sardines (and pitted dates), unlike any other I've ever eaten. I just love them and usually what I have for lunch...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached Files Seafood.jpgCostco Sardines.jpgSardine Lunch.jpgDSCF4099.JPGShrimp Salads.jpg

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run