My BP at the dentist 12 days ago was a record low for me (I think) at 126/83. Only regular cleaning and checkup, but just sitting in "the chair" always get my heart to racing!

I drink plenty of water as well, keeping a big plastic mug filled with ice water and freshly squeezed lemon slices (nothing else). I buy very large-sized bags of lemons from Costco, seldom do any go bad with age.

I was thinking the other day, I'm doing very well with not drinking my calories...

- Haven't had alcohol since the end of December (standard 3-shot concert date night...next one will be in a Jazz club, NYC [1 drink min.]).
- Stopped drinking orange juice for breakfast, plain black coffee instead (with a little cream/sugar if away, small milk on Sundays with pancakes...splurge day).
- Don't remember the last time I had a soda, even with a rare splurge of fried seafood or pizza.

So I'm doing pretty good with drinking enough water every day. Now that I think about it, I don't remember the last time I had a pimple on my face, and I used to get them all the time. smile

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run