No worries about the SRV. I had never used one before, but it all went without a hitch. I ended up with good quantities of a number of minerals (sulphur, iron, carbon, phosphorous and others). Not only was it productive, it was also fun. I had a great time, and calling my ship back, and climbing aboard put a smile on my face. It all went great and was easier than I would have imagined. I then flew the Courier to Farseer and it now sports clean drives, overcharged power plant, engineered FSD and probably some other stuff. It now has the power headroom to carry the wake scanner and whatever else I might need. Plus it boosts to 520. Love this little boat.

I realize that higher grades require more, and more rare, materials. But I want to say that the G1 stuff has been far easier than I could have expected. Most of my fleet now have engineered power plants, thrusters, FSD and more. I mean, I just decided to fly out to Maia to kickstart this thing two days ago. It has taken some significant trips, but just one 45 minute mat gathering mission in the SRV and some wake scanning outside of a busy starport. The Python is going to get the G1 treatment tonight.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!