Successfully got loads of Phosphorus from my mining trip last night, the ring was pristine metallic as well so got loads of cool stuff. It was my first time mining Painite and Palladium!! I like the new interface now where you can tell the limpets to ignore fragments you don't like, saves from having to dump the bin all the time. After a while, I didn't need to babysit the collectors or the refinery! I'm glad I opted for modifying the Python so I had 136T of cargo space instead of 68T on the Asp or Clipper. I also mapped the fire button to a switch on the WH throttle base so I didn't have to hold down the trigger all the time; I was getting impressive muscles with that exercise! A 7A power distributor with 3 pips to weapons is just under what is needed to fully-mine an asteroid so put 4 pips and it can well keep up with the power demands.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find Arsenic in my current mining site frown Might be less hair-pulling required if I just swap for it. I'll try to find a material trader and see what he wants for some Arsenic.

Just checked the blueprint page of INARA, wow!! I am loving this API implementation!! It shows me what I have, what I need, and how many times I can "roll the dice" for each level. I'm guessing since the modifiers are listed here, these are now fixed effects applied and not RNG like before? Either way, so cool! My current FSD on my DBE now jumps 45LY from the default 32LY, so I'm very happy with how this is going! Can't wait to be upgrading my trader's FSD!

- Ice