Thank you for evrything heinkill, it was a great journey.

The end, while expected, is really bittersweet to me, I had become attached to some characters whose end was cruel. I guess, bittersweet endings make for more memories than the usual happy ending, this was probably the point in writing that way.

About the plot, dave’s decision to come back without even trying doesn’t make sense to me, by doing this he knows he condemns his pal, then he feels guilty ? It’s the first time in the book I feel there’s a weakness. I obviously read only the last chapter in the release, and didn’t expect holme’s/devlin scene to be relocated there. I’ve read on this thread you planned to report this scene but well, now I feel I need to reread everything because such a relocation impacts many other scenes as written on the thread so I guess you have substantially rewritten the plot for the book.

You might have it reread again for proofcheck, I think I saw a few typos in the last chapter.

Also I second -ice opinion, a few pictures/drawings are needed.

Finally a question, are you 2 authors or is it that you have several noms de scène ?