WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS? READERS OF THIS THREAD GET THE FULL FIRST DRAFT FOR FREE NOW!

[Linked Image]

ePUB or MOBI version for eBook readers, PDF for tablets or PCs. Excuse any typos and small formatting errors, you are getting this first draft hot off the press!

LINK TO BOOK HERE
https://dl.bookfunnel.com/g4fdazides

You will see a placeholder in the novel for a 'thankyou' section to people who read along with this thread and who have helped with invaluable technical advice, proof errors, continuity issues or just general good vibes! Please PM me with your preferred name for this page so I can get you in there...

[Linked Image]

The link above will redirect you to the Bookfunnel free book distribution page, where you can get the book sent to an email address. Don't worry, the email addresses are NOT sold to spammers, I will use them to make a mailing list so that I can keep you up to date on news about the project such as the final release date! The next step from here will be to rewrite it, incorporating all the good advice received over the past weeks, edit, proof and then lay the book out for eBook and print publishing. How long will that take? I estimate it will be ready in time for summer holidays unless RL gets crazy.

I hope you will support the project by spreading word about the project far and wide as the objective here is to raise money both for SimHQ and charity. You can send this page link to friends so that they can also download an advance copy.

And thanks again for a lot of fun along the way!

(c) 2018 Fred 'Heinkill' Williams, writing as Tim Slee. Other books available here!

[Linked Image]