Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
I wonder if the headphones I use would work for you on your rides? They fit close and work by bone conduction instead of going on or in your ears, which works really well. Check out the Aftershokz, they have both wired and wireless.
amazon link

I have a set of Aftershokz and I love them. I probably have a dozen sets of headphones/earbuds etc. and these are one of my favorites. They aren't quite up to the level of some of my Senn's but I never expected that. However, they do have incredible sound and (unless I have them cranked) I can still hear what is going on around me. Add a set of earplugs, when you don't need to hear the rest of the world, and you will be stunned.

Last edited by cichlidfan; 03/01/18 02:31 PM.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1