Originally Posted by jenrick
I'm sure there'd be plenty of spare SMG's and general AK's with all the WIA/KIA's versus his heavy ATM rifle. It'd make sense to carry one of those, much lighter and easier to carry.

-Jenrick

Originally Posted by rollnloop.
Well, if I was zubkhov (I like it with an added h, as in khabarovsk, btw) I’d take a weapon I’m trained to use, I maintained myself and that is useful at long range.
He still has his 9mm for close range, has no reason to think he’ll get ambushed, so why trust an unknown weapon, even if he knows that weapon model ? He is the hunter, not the hunted.
Of course,there’s the weight question, but then he is used to jog with his rifle, as a spetnatz, I suppose.

Good points!

Thinking ahead to how to launch, I'd like to try generating noise around the book through Kindle Scout. Authors put up their ebooks, supporters spread the word through their network and readers vote for them. Good way to generate some buzz potentially. See it here:

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/about

Only catch, you need an Amazon account but I guess a lot of folks have those. If you don't know it, check it out!

H

[Linked Image]