Weight has never been a problem for me I go 170 maybe 173 sometimes....What's getting to me is age...Especially in the winter I have an 80# lab and live in a small town ,,,So we get up a 4 am (Habit) if the weather is tolerable we go one mile East to the county line and if it's still good we go back and a mile west..But the weather holds me back ..I walk down a short hill to the mail street and took a slide the 1st of the month and my right shoulder and upper arm is one healing bruise..Doctor said just badly bruised and if it's frosty out stay close to home.....There is a small gym up the street but it's all college kids there I felt out of place..My best excersice is walking my car died over the summer and I don't see the need to replace it....Grocer,,Hardware,,Dollar General..Library,,,Dog groomer and library are all within walking distance and I set a good pace..Rain I can handle slept in enough of it but the icy conditions are treacherous And some of the things not around town Amazon has those,,Thst's where I get my dog food from...It's over 70 here today and I'm taking the girl for a walk after lunch

Russ
Semper Fi