Second Gen Ryzen not playing nice with some AM4 motherboards

AMD has issued a bulletin to provide support to users of its AM4 platform who are having difficulty booting a system equipped with one of the 2nd Generation Ryzen desktop processors.

AMD said that users should contact the motherboard retailer to see if they can do a BIOS update at their location."

If that does not work, then you should try the motherboard maker direct, who "will support affected end users with an RMA exchange for a compatible motherboard, upon request."

AMD says it will "provide affected and qualified users with a bootkit to perform the BIOS update on their motherboard". This free-of-charge service offered through AMD warranty services

I got mine to work. However, I'm trying out the above AMD offer to provide a boot kit. That still may not fix the Windows 7 install issue.

The wording on the article indicates this might not happen with all the Motherboards.

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro