Adding another cookie contribution to this thread...Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup natural
- 1 cup old-fashion oats (gluten-free if preferred)
1. Heat oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar together until smooth. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt evenly over the top of the mixture, and stir until combined. Add in the vanilla and peanut butter, and stir until combined and smooth. Stir in the oats until combined.
3. Use a large cookie scoop (approx. 3 tablespoons) to scoop the dough onto your prepared baking sheet. Use your fingers (slightly wet so as not to stick) or a spatula to slightly flatten the tops of the dough balls, and sprinkle with a pinch of flaked salt if desired.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Then remove form oven, and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet itself.
5. Serve warm. Or store in a sealed container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Makes 8 (we ate 2 and gave 4 away)...