Ok, I updated to 2.5... . It really looks good in game and my frame rates are decent for my old system, but the ram use is ridiculous. I am posting a pic from Process Lasso which I use while running most of my CFSs. DCS 2.5 is using every bit of my 16 GBs of ram jawdrop in a mission I made a longtime ago with like either 14 or 16 WWII fighters in a big scrap. There is a little bit of Stutter here and there, I am assuming because the Ram is bottle necked. My Cpu is running like 40% of max. I am assuming they have a bad Memory leak. The graphics look pretty good to me, but when I pause for a picture, it looks perfect in game, but the picture comes out with some very small jaggies if you look close. I think I am going to try Reshade like I had in 1.5 plus 2 or 4 times Sparse Grid Super Sampling and see what happens. Here are some pics from the Aerial Scrap Mission on the Caucasus Map. Enjoy, hopefully the next ones will be better. salute

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Attached Files 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpgDCS2.5.jpg
Last edited by Blade_Meister; 02/05/18 10:22 PM.