Ok here is one more that may sound weird but is also very good. In fact I think I may make this tonight, if I have enough mozzarella cheese in the fridge.
Chicken Crust Pizza
· 1 pound ground chicken
· 1/3 cup mozzarella shredded
· 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded
· 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme
· 1 large egg
· salt and ground black pepper to taste
· 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
· 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
· 1/2 cup bacon bits
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line pizza pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine the crust ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then form into a ball.
3. Place meat ball on parchment paper lined pizza pan. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and roll out into a large circle. Remove top parchment paper. If some of the crust is on the top paper after removing, simply scrape it off with a rubber spatula and add it back to the crust.
4. Bake meat crust in 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until top is browned.
5. Remove crust from oven and flip crust over on pan then remove parchment paper from top.
6. Spread about 1/2 cup of sauce on top of the pizza crust, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over it. Sprinkle on bacon and pepperoni. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 mozzarella cheese on top.
7. Return pizza to 400°F oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Cut into 8 slices and serve.
Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 189
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fat 10g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Last edited by F4UDash4; 01/28/18 09:59 PM. Reason: add nutritional info
“Government has three primary functions. It should provide for military defense of the nation. It should enforce contracts between individuals. It should protect citizens from crimes against themselves or their property. When government-- in pursuit of good intentions tries to rearrange the economy, legislate morality, or help special interests, the cost comes in inefficiency, lack of motivation, and loss of freedom. Government should be a referee, not an active player.” - Milton Friedman