Speaking of house rules, I’ve gotten everyone off of soft drinks. The kids can have one on Sat night cheat night when I get my cheeseburger. wink
The only drinks we buy are lots of milk, the kids down that stuff, some sparkling Ice water..easily replaces soft drinks and no cals...grapefruit juice and I have a glass of sweet tea at dinner. Coffee will always be part of our daily routine. I even have a cup 30mins before working out. Some free energy w/o cals. Supposedly good for pumping up! LOL
Sometimes I do a BCAA supplement water mix, but I prefer to just eat right. Water, water, water.
Gotta say, we’re saving a ton of money at the grocery store too. The freezer stays full of frozen veggies, chicken and fish.

I’m still 6 days a week in general, but I’ll drop a day when I need to, to recoup a little more as I get worn down or need to rest my elbow or whatever is starting to get inflamed. I was being stubborn for a long time not easing up when I needed to and paid for it. I’m smarter about it now.
Cardio on the bike 45 mins 6 days/week. It’s no joke, I’m about wasted after this. I’m currently spreading out my weight sessions due to that elbow issue, so instead of a couple of big upper body days and a couple of lower body days, I’m just doing 20 mins every day which is about 4 machines a day, spreading it all around more. I was getting worried about the elbow issue there for a while, but I’m managing to fend it off now and keep moving.

Adapting keeps it interesting! It’s easier to do all this taking it on as a lifestyle and hobby rather than a bootcamp to endure and hate. Slow and steady wins the race!

I love the JR’s, our first dog after we got married was a JR mix. So fast! He lived to 17, as sweet as he could be. Always looked out for our kids, checked on them every night once we had them and slept outside their doors when they were babies.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor