Thanks guys! Just something I do for fun...helps pay for sim gear smile I'm the lead singer. Been with these guys now 4 years, everyone in the band is very talented and easy to get along with. Every year we play a few more shows and some higher profile ones and 2018 is looking even better so far. We cover a pretty wide range around Wisconsin so come out and see us if we're close! That will be our first time in West Allis when we play Lucky Chance, we need as many people there as possible to hopefully have a shot at Summerfest or State Fair and impress some booking agents!

The 2 cover songs were recorded in a studio they did a good job. We recorded those both in 1 take, no fancy studio tricks just us playing. Took a few times to get it right but we were all pretty happy with it.

Sorry about the link, that seemed to work fine earlier. I'll see if I can make it better. Yes it's a pretty quick vote you don't need facebook or to register. Just click and vote.

I fixed the website. We do play 2 ZZ Top songs...maybe that's why I listed it twice in my brain by accident haha. Thanks for checking it out, you can proof over it on your own a bunch of times and never catch something another person can thanks.

Intel i5 2500k // Asus P8P67 // 16GB G.Skill RAM // RX480 8GB // 27" monitor // VKB Black Mamba Mk.III // Warthog Throttle // TFRP Pedals // W7