Woohoo! Sucks to wait a year, but Battletech will be out before long.

http://www.pcgamer.com/mechwarrior-...cebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is coming December 2018, will have 4-player co op
By Steven Messner 2 hours ago
Return to the Inner Sphere and run your own mercenary company.

During MechCon 2017 in Vancouver, Piranha Games president Russ Bullock took to the stage to announce that MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, the return to a singleplayer sim-like MechWarrior, is coming in December of 2018.

MechWarrior hasn't had a proper singleplayer game for over 15 years, but MW5 marks a return to form. When I visited Piranha Games in the summer, Bullock said that this would be "the same kind of action simulator that people have been wanting for 15 years." Ditching the linear campaign of the main MechWarrior games, Mercenaries will feature a more sim-like campaign where players run their own mercenary company and can explore the Inner Sphere and fight for its Great Houses however they like.

MechWarrior 5 will also have Steam Workshop mod support and 4-player co op. Bullock says that, instead of using AI teammates on a mission, you'll be able to recruit a friend to join your lance.

I had a chance to play the latest build of MechWarrior 5 at MechCon yesterday and really enjoyed my time with it. Despite some weak AI, it's chunky combat feels extremely punchy and fun. Bullock even found me today to say he agrees about the demo's weak AI and assure me it was one of the highest priorities for the team.

You can check out MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries' new website here.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor