Hello all,

I've been wanting to contribute to this thread for quite a while now.

Yoga: I've been doing it on and off for something like two decades now and apart from the fact that I think it is very good for your body, I have also had great benefits in terms of self awareness; noticing behavioural patterns and by knowing of them, change the ones I felt needed to be changed.

The apps: I use Garmin for tracking my cycling and My Fitness Pal for tracking my intake of calories. Without the apps, I think I would have gone back to old habits. The apps have really helped keeping me motivated and on the straight and narrow by "gamifying" the entire process for me.

My activities: Cycling, Yoga and swimming. Those are the activities that I enjoy doing. If I had to jog, or do any activity which I don't enjoy at all, I would not have persisted. I think the fact that each person might enjoy different activities is very important and often quite overlooked by the medical sector, at least that is my personal experience.

Since I started this regime a couple of years ago, I've lost 20 kg/40 Ib and today I weigh in at 71 kg/142 Ib, body fat approx. 21 % which for my age is extremely good. And Cholesterol is down to normal levels. Actually, my doctor can't quite believe it himself.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop