Originally Posted by Paradaz
Originally Posted by “Remon”
What reputation? This is literally the only place that is throwing a hissy fit over this. And this place has stopped being relevant to DCS since the trolls took over.

That makes no sense........if SimHQ is completely irrelevant regarding DCS then you are only here to troll! Or do your posts only become the ‘relevant’ ones? I think that’s how the ED forum message boards work but it’s never been the case here......all opinions count.

As far as I’m concerned this site/sub-forum is very relevant because it is one of the few places we can talk in a mature fashion about both the positive and negative aspects without anyone from either ‘side’ trying to realign the respective opinions......even though you are trying your best. As we all know the same cannot be said on the ED forum message boards because replies get censored and users banned that don’t conform.

Again, the difference you are bringing to the table is that we are discussing the product and features such as the Harrier, the copy protection and the recent letter detailing the 2.5 release in the coming weeks. You seem more bothered about commenting on the users here (remember the reading comprehension?) and the ‘irrelevant’ (it has to be if it’s ‘not relevant’ doesn’t it?) SimHQ community in general.

No, I was interested in answering correctly a member's question (on the topic of the thread) that was answered incorrectly by another member. That's how I came in the discussion, your comment on me had nothing to do with that, hence the reading comprehension comment. And don't play innocent, there is enough name calling coming from the other side.

I think that’s how the ED forum message boards work but it’s never been the case here......all opinions count.

This is especially funny, when everyone defending the game is called a shill and a minion. There was a poster that was answering questions 2-3 weeks ago that was called an advertiser by some of you people here.

Last edited by Remon; 12/02/17 10:10 AM.