Originally Posted by Carefree
Originally Posted by cichlidfan
Originally Posted by ishbu
Hey Longbow how are you getting this?..... I pre-purchaced and can't find the download anywhere

You are aware that the Harrier, and related update, are currently only applicable to the Open Beta version, not 1.5.x release version and not v2.x Open Alpha.

I wasn't when I pre purchased the Harrier when it was announced but figured it out last night, quick question, now that I have downloaded and installed Open Beta again just for the Harrier, can I install my other DCS modules into Open Beta that I also have installed into my DCS World 2 Open Alpha without losing any more activations? on same PC of course? Have tried to google this and looked at their FAQ but cant seem to find an answer.

Still catching up with this new activation scheme that starts with the Harrier ... so I have got to fire up DCS Harrier every 3 days or lose it? surely not???? Was not aware of this when I pre-purchased the Harrier either!

Yeah, of course you can install your modules in open beta.

As for the new copy protection, no, it's nothing like that. Every time you log in to play you'll get a 3 day period during which you won't have to go online again to play it.

Last edited by Remon; 12/01/17 10:46 AM.